Monday, January 01, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007

I wish you all a very happy new year 2007. 2006 was an amazing year for me. I saw so many different places and met so many poeple which has broadened my horizon so much. I've learned a lot about the world and also about myself. It was a year of most precious experiences which I will never forget and with a great impact on my future.
However, I'm in Chiang Mai right now, the second biggest city of Thailand and its capital of the north. I arrived here about a week ago heading down from Laos. Tomorrow I'll start a massage course for about a week and continue later to the south for diving. I've got a big more than 3 weeks left until I finally return back home. I'm so much looking forward to that. Still, I like Thailand a lot and the longer I'm here the more I do. The Thais are so friendly and considerate! I met some funny street artists from the States and Italy and I hang around with them quite a lot. They have travelled through Europe and then all the way here to Asia on bycicles. They make up their livings only by what they earn in the street. Anyone can join them as long as you contribute to the performances in an artistic way. So, would be an option for me, wouldn't it??:-))) No, just kidding, home is calling for me and that's all I want right now. I'll update later again. I'm too tired from a long Silverster night.
happy new year all over the world!!!
mischo.

1 Comments:

Blogger nachtwache said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR! I guess everyone else is still recovering from their New Year's eve partying. Wouldn't it be neat, if all your readers left a little comment, so you'd know who they all are? I'm glad you stayed safe while traveling. Ciao.

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home