Friday, May 12, 2006

Two more weeks...

Two more weeks with Pharmarc and I'll be off. Off for an experience of freedom:-) Soon afterwards my big travel-period starts. How exciting. To be honest, I cannot really make myself an idea what it will be like to be 'on the road'. I got so used to Bangalore, in spite of all the things I don't like here... anyway, I guess and hope it's gonna be another very interesting period. I will see India again from a different perspective I guess. Probably a more superficial one. However, I want to concentrate on all the things which are quite unique here: trekking in the Himalaya, doing meditation and yoga in an Ashram or wherever; I would love to cross the boarder to Tibet. Well, there's a lot to do and I want to enjoy the time without commitments and constraints as good as possible... how exciting.

5 Comments:

Blogger nachtwache said...

What a wonderful adventure, i wish you save travels and happy experiences along the way! Wie lange wirst Du reisen und was machst Du danach? Alles beste! Monika

9:49 PM  
Blogger Niki Devereaux said...

Hoi Mischo! :) Just want to wish you a good and safe trip and most importantly, have FUN!! Nicole (von Kanada) :)

7:35 PM  
Blogger Evan said...

Hey Bro, I'm no longer there but I'm still thinking about you guys. What all has changed, hit me back at EvanStC@gmail.com

Have fun on that big trip

1:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mischo!
In unserer Familie verbreiten sich die Blogs, vorab die Canadier sind recht fleissige "Schreiberlinge"!
Nach 4 Wochen Kreta pur hat mich der Alltag wiederum feste im Griff.
Nicht nur wegen unserem feuchten Schweizerwetter würde ich gerne in Richtung Süden ziehen.
Dir wünsche ich ein spannendes, erlebissreiches Reisen. Bin gespannt was Du zu berichten hast!
Mit lieben Grüssen
Claudia

7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Update,update!! Before you go wandering off, give us a hint where your travels will be taking you. Do you also know that at the end of this month it will be Claudia's big five O!?
Be sure to wish her happy birthday; she'll get birthday greetings from all over the world! I hope you're doing well.

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home