Monday, January 08, 2007

ready to dive...

...so am I. Just booked a diving-course on Koh Tao. I'm in Bangkok right now. Arrived this morning from Chiang Mai. Now, I am a professional Thai-massagist. The course was cool, very realxing and my Teacher, Mr. Tee was really patient and considerate with me. But I'm done with massages for a few days now. I have further plans anyway. Tomorrow, finally, my last project starts. Heading down to Koh Tao and learn diving for 4 days. The weather there is sh*t right now, as I heard from my friends Haim and Tomer who are on the islands already. Pouring down like hell. Anyway, I'll do it, and I'll go through it!
Just had about the 1000th discussion about "India" and "why nobody likes the Israeli travellers" with and Israeli friend of course (the Israelis "love" India!! Why??? because Indians let them behave, the way they behave:-))). Definitely one of my main topics for discussions right now and will be when I'm back home. So get prepared Swiss. Well, India.... I think I still have to work up my mind with this incredibly intense experience of this incredibly intense country. And you make your 3rd year there, Anna, I can't believe it. "Hut ab!!" as I would say in German. I can't even believe myself that I spent an entire year there. Yes, and the Israelis. Here I am again, little Israel in Bangkok. Hebrew menus and signs all over and too loud Israeli street talk all over. No further comment. However, tomorrow challo Koh Tao! I hope the sun comes through sometimes and all the more for the las few days on the beach. Must get some taint before coming back to Switzerland in the middle of the freezing winter.
Sincerly,
mischo.

1 Comments:

Blogger nachtwache said...

Sounds like some interesting discussions you're having! I think that most people have no problem with skin color, it's the cultures and customs that clash. Happy return to your familiar world. Moni

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home